The accounting technician coordinates all the activities of the accounting and internal controls department. The candidate is responsible for facilitating the daily accounting activities, the preparation of monthly financial statements and its affiliated companies, by ensuring their reliability.
Please note that this role is a permanent, full-time position working from our office in Boisbriand.
BENEFITS AND CONDITIONS
- Permanent full-time position
- Complete group insurance after 3 months
- RRSP with employer’s contribution up to 3%
- 3 weeks vacation
- 2 days of paid sick leave
- Free parking and coffee
- Corporate events, social committee and family environment
- Dynamic company and an attentive management team
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Payment of various invoices
- Participate in preparing monthly financial statements
- Prepare monthly GST/QST reports
- Assist with the budget process
- Prepare responses to external audit inquiries
- Data recording in the general ledger
- Ensure proper communication with the government
- Deposit checks at the bank monthly
- Assist implementation of new accounting systems
- College Degree in accounting or any related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and to manage priorities
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with accounting software (ERP), SAGE 300
- Bilingual – French and English
WHO ARE WE?
PMR is an industry-leading catalytic converter processor that has built a reputation based on excellent service and innovative recovery technology. Our business has developed steadily since 1996 to include three processing locations within North America, all growing exponentially in the last five years.
We thank you and note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job