PMR is looking for a savvy content specialist to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and be able to simultaneously write multiple content pieces with different intents. Our ideal candidate can execute and produce daily written copy, in addition to brainstorming innovative ideas to improve and strengthen content pieces. Ultimately, you will be a driving factor contributing to the growth of our company, acting as an essential extension of the Marketing team.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in reaching and engaging external audiences through a variety of educational content on our websites, social media profiles and other marketing efforts.
- Research industry-related topics to stay on top of trends and develop impactful content that will elevate PMR’s profile within the industry.
- Manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor the quality, consistency and accuracy of the content on all of PMR’s owned platforms.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics and types of content that better respond to our customers’ needs.
- Follow internal processes and ask for clarification as needed. Remain in constant contact with team members to ensure that tasks are executed as required.
CONTENT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- Case studies
- Social media copy
- Ad copy
- Email campaigns
- Website copy
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- This role requires a full-time commitment.
- Content writing or related experience, in a wide range of formats; content creation, copywriting, proofreading, brand growth, etc.
- Knowledge of writing SEO-friendly copy is an asset.
- Degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar is an asset.
- Being a team player and giving and receiving constructive feedback and support.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ADVANTAGES AND CONDITIONS
- Permanent position and full-time position, from 8:00 to 5:00 PM. Can work remotely one day a week with flex hours for that day.
- Group Insurance plan (medical, dental, vision, paramedical, life-insurance, long-term disability and employee assistance program).
- 3 weeks of vacation.
- 2 personal days paid.
- Free parking/ Public transportation is available at this location.
- Competitive pay and a consistent, weekly pay schedule.
- Professional development opportunities.
We thank you for your application. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job