PMR is an industry-leading catalytic converter processor. We have built a reputation based on excellent service and innovative recovery technology. Our business has developed steadily in the last 20 years.
Our Head Office is located in Boisbriand (map)
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Sales Development Representative! In this role, you will funnel leads into our sales pipeline by identifying, connecting with, and qualifying prospects.
- Position status: Permanent Full Time or Permanent Part-Time
- Salary: To be discussed, based on relevant experience
- Bonus: Paid weekly
- Work schedule: Full-time, flexible, no weekends
- Location: Hybrid; office and/or remote
BENEFITS AND CONDITIONS
- 3 weeks vacation per year;
- 2 paid personal days after 3 months of service;
- Yearly company branded apparel allowance;
- Group insurance plan including vison & dental;
- RRSP Match – up to 3%;
- Free coffee and parking available at this location;
- Monthly team lunches & seasonal team building activities;
- Free online professional development courses offered;
- Employee assistance program.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating, developing and qualifying new leads;
- Meeting and exceeding call targets;
- Promoting products and services;
- Travel to 3-5 industry specific functions per year (within North America);
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience with a CRM and Microsoft Office (Excel, word, power point);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
This role is for someone looking to develop a career within a well established and fast growing company, in a thriving global industry.
We thank you for your application! Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job