PMR is an industry-leading catalytic converter processor. We have built a reputation based on excellent service and innovative recovery technology. For more information on PMR, please visit our website https://pmrcc.com/.
- Operate a hydraulic cutter;
- Learn and apply established working methods;
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve production targets;
- Comply with safety regulations in place;
- Ensure that workstation is always clean and orderly.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment;
- Skilled in the use hand tools;
- Ability to do repetitive work;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Team oriented.
ADVANTAGES AND CONDITIONS
- Permanent position, from 7:00 to 3:30 pm ;
- 2 days paid sick leave after 3 months ;
- Salary: $19.00/hour ;
- Overtime at time-and-a-half after 40 hours ;
- Free parking.
PMR is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Apply for this Job